School’s almost out and the holiday season is upon us. It’s that time of year again where most of you will be traveling with family or traveling home to family. I have a list of Top 20 songs to help get you through some of your trip.
Let’s start with our ladies of the 90’s, 00’s, and 10’s:
- Ariana Grande—Side to Side
- Britney Spears—Piece of Me
- Bonnie McKee—American Girl
- Miley Cyrus—We Can’t Stop
- Charlie XCX (ft. Troy Sivan)—1999
- Zara Larson—Lush Life
- Hailee Steinfeld—You’re Such A
- Little Mix (ft. Stormzy)—Power
- Kesha—Tik Tok
- Fifth Harmony—BO$$
- Demi Lovato—La La Land
- Spice Girls—Wannabe
- Taylor Swift—…Ready for It?
- Meghan Trainor—NO
- Natasha Bedingfield—These Words
For the last few songs we have some guys (and Fergi) from the 90’s, 00’s, and 10’s:
- Panic! At the Disco—Death of a Bachelor
- My House—Flo Rida
- Black Eyed Peas—Let’s Get it Started
- One Direction—Drag Me Down
This list is only some of the more upbeat tunes from each artist. They boast a playfulness that keeps everyone in the car singing along. You could always slip in a Disney song or two, but nothing beats older hits and Pop music.
I could have gone on all day adding songs, but at some point, you have to stop yourself and let someone else give it a try. Be generous with the radio and let whoever is traveling with you add a few songs. I’ll link the playlist down below, but feel free to write in the comments some songs you would have added. Maybe they’ll end up on it! Be safe traveling and a happy holiday!
Spotify Top 20 Road Trip Songs Playlist: