APPLY FOR THE GIRLSPRING JUNIOR BOARD
BE A COMMUNITY AMBASSADOR FOR A GIRL’S EMPOWERMENT ORGANIZATION!
GirlSpring is excited to launch our inaugural Junior Board. The goal of the GirlSpring Junior board is to bring together dedicated and passionate young professionals to raise awareness about our mission and impact and to help generate financial support for our organization. By joining the GirlSpring Junior Board you’ll have an exciting opportunity to expand your leadership skills, build new relationships with other young professionals, and give back to your community through fundraising and volunteering.
- Be a young professional in the Birmingham area between the ages of 22-38.
- Make a minimum one year commitment to the GirlSpring Junior Board.
- Attend 9 out 12 monthly meetings.
- Make a yearly contribution of any amount to GirlSpring.
- Attend major GirlSpring Junior Board fundraising events.
- Serve as a community ambassador for GirlSpring, creating awareness about the
organization and its impact through networking and the use of social media.
- Provide significant support for the annual Junior Board Spring fundraising event
through actions such as securing sponsorships, selling tickets, participating in
event execution and assisting during the event.
- Plan yearly volunteer event for SpringBoarders.
- Serve on one Associate Board sub-committee (Membership, Communications &
If you’re ready to help GirlSpring expand its mission of helping girls become empowered to share their voice, apply to be on our Junior Board! Deadline to apply is October 1.