GirlSpring Junior Board
GirlSpring is seeking passionate, dedicated, creative, young professionals who believe in empowering girls to join our 2022 Junior Board!
The goal of the GirlSpring Junior board is to bring together young professionals to raise awareness about our mission and impact and to help generate financial support for our programs that empower girls. By joining the GirlSpring Junior Board you’ll have an exciting opportunity to expand your leadership skills, build new relationships with other young professionals, and give back to your community through volunteering
- *Be a young professional in the **Birmingham area. The minimum age requirement is 25 and while there is no maximum, most of our participants are in their late twenties to early forties. **We also accept applications from out of town as we have transitioned to Zoom meetings since Covid.
- *Make a one-year commitment to the GirlSpring Junior Board.
- *Attend 9 out of 12 monthly meetings.
- *Make a yearly contribution to GirlSpring.
- *Plan yearly volunteer event for SpringBoarders (teen leadership group)
- *Plan and provide significant support for the annual Junior Board fundraising event through actions such as securing sponsorships, selling tickets, participating in event execution, and assisting during the event.
- *Serve on one Junior Board sub-committee
- *Serve as a community ambassador for GirlSpring, creating awareness about the organization and its impact through networking and the use of social media.
- *Additional (optional) volunteer opportunities are available outside of these requirements.
- *If you’re ready to help GirlSpring expand its mission of empowering girls, apply to be on our Junior Board!
- *Deadline to apply is November 30, 2022 for the 2023 term. Applications will open in Summer of 2022 for the next term.
For information about the Junior Board, please contact us by email at [email protected]
2022 GirlSpring Junior Board
President: Leigh-Anne Hoffman | Regions
Vice-President: Tacita Thompson | FastSlowMotion
Secretary: Taylor Esdale | Spartan Invest
*Immediate Past President: Alex Broadhead | CommerceOne Bank
Hailey Adams | Medical Properties Trust
Tara Arrington | Kassouf & Co.
Denise Bell | City of Birmingham
Desharne Carroll | Cabaniss, Johnston, Gardner, Dumas, and O’neal
Mary Gaylor | Experian
Meredith Graham | RFG Advisory
Rodne’ Graham | SHIPT
Kalyn Fuller | Regions
Haley Hoppe | Disqo
Lauren Leonard | Morgan & Morgan
M’Kayl Lewis | Pack Health
Katie Lindsay | Milo’s Tea Company
Lucy Marks | Synovus
Winnie Njaaga | APT Staffs
Renee Smith | Family Guidance Center of Alabama
Caitlin Watson | Pack Health
Liucija Smaizyte Wright | Morgan Stanley