GirlSpring is seeking passionate, dedicated, creative, young professionals who believe in empowering girls to join our 2020 Junior Board!
The goal of the GirlSpring Junior board is to bring together young professionals to raise awareness about our mission and impact and to help generate financial support for our programs that empower girls. By joining the GirlSpring Junior Board you’ll have an exciting opportunity to expand your leadership skills, build new relationships with other young professionals, and give back to your community through volunteering.
- *Be a young professional in the Birmingham area between the ages of 23-38.
- *Make a one year commitment to the GirlSpring Junior Board.
- *Attend 9 out of 12 monthly meetings. Meetings are held on the 2nd Monday of each month at noon.
- *Make a yearly contribution to GirlSpring.
- *Plan yearly volunteer event for SpringBoarders (teen leadership group)
- *Plan and provide significant support for the annual Junior Board fundraising event through actions such as securing sponsorships, selling tickets, participating in event execution and assisting during the event.
- *Serve on one Junior Board sub-committee
- *Serve as a community ambassador for GirlSpring, creating awareness about the organization and its impact through networking and the use of social media.
- *Additional (optional) volunteer opportunities are available outside of these requirements.
- *If you’re ready to help GirlSpring expand its mission of empowering girls, apply to be on our Junior Board!
- *Deadline to apply is December 15, 2019 for the 2020 term.
- APPLY NOW
For information about the Junior Board, please contact us by email at [email protected]