Going back to school can be tough.
Whether you’re online or in-person this semester, you have to worry about homework, exams, tests, college, friends, etc. Sometimes it can feel really overwhelming.
It’s really natural to feel something called “imposter syndrome” which is where you feel like you aren’t worthy to be there. I felt like that a lot in high school because I often felt like I wasn’t good enough. A great way that has gotten me through this feeling has been to get ready in the morning to songs that make me feel good about myself.
Here’s a list of my favorite songs by female artists to boost my confidence!
- “Truth Hurts” by Lizzo
- “Juice” by Lizzo
- “Sorry not Sorry” by Demi Lovato
- “God is a Woman” by Ariana Grande
- “You Should See Me in a Crown” by billie eilish
- “Born this Way” by Lady Gaga
- “Dog Days are Over” by Florence + The Machine
- “Run the World (Girls)” by Beyoncé
- “No Scrubs” by TLC
- “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper
- “Survivor” by Destiny’s Child
- “New Rules” by Dua Lipa
- “7/11” by Beyoncé
- “…Ready for It?” by Taylor Swift
- “We are Never Getting Back Together” by Taylor Swift
- “Follow Your Arrow” by Kacey Musgraves
- “Umbrella” by Rihanna
- “Can’t be Tamed” by Miley Cyrus
- “Confident” by Demi Lovato
- “Crying in the Club” by Camila Cabello
Get back to self-care as you get back to school!