A great way to pass the time with family this Christmas is baking.
Here are some of my favorite treats to bake during the holidays!
- One of my favorite treats to bake is Gingerbread cookies. These are easy, fun, and taste delicious! It’s so fun making the cookies into whatever shape you want.
- Christmas bark is another easy holiday treat. These treats are made out of chocolate, pretzels, peanuts, and whatever else you want to put in it!
- Christmas shortbread cookies will definitely be a hit! These are so yummy and fun to decorate. Your family and friends will have a great time baking these treats!
- This rainbow wreath cake may take more time, but it is so yummy! All you need is a circular cake mold and a few simple ingredients.
- Lastly, a perfect dessert for Christmas Eve is a dessert lasagna! This is a chilled layer dessert that is so simple to make and decorate.