These are my top 5 favorite Christmas desserts that I love to make when it starts to get cold!
- Gingerbread cookies. These cookies are so fun to make with family and friends. And they look adorable.
- Peppermint Bark. One of the best desserts! The chocolate and peppermint are such a good combo.
- Peanut butter blossom. Nothing better than a chewy peanut butter cookie with a Hershey kiss on top.
- Snicker doodles. A Christmas classic treat. Soft, chewy, and yummy!
- M and M Christmas cookies. Nothing could go wrong with a sugar cookie with some M&Ms in it.
I hope these gave you some ideas for when you are hungry!
Looking for more dessert ideas? Check out Olivia’s holiday recipes!