Hey everyone! In this article, I am going to telling you some very simple and cheap vegan recipes you can make if you are either stuck at home or you get home and want something to make without much hassle. Also be sure to check out all my social @earthcheapvegan on all socials!
At Home Simple and Cheap Vegan Recipes
I used to make these all the time, and still do! It’s very simple and easy to make and needs very few ingredients. These are a very cheap vegan meal to make as well.
2 cans black beans (60 cents per can)
1 cup vegan cheese (3-4$ in my location per bag)
few tortillas (medium pack is around 3$ here)
1. Turn stovetop on medium heat and place beans with any optional seasoning
2. Allow it to cook for 5 minutes then add the cheese
3. Mix both then separate into tortillas
4. Either eat as it is or place on a skillet with oil to allow for a crispy surface
I don’t know if you like some heat to your meals, but here is my favorite way to eat vegan mac and cheese.
2 boxes Amy’s vegan Mac and Cheese
desired amount of hot sauce
seasoning desired and chili powder
(optional) vegan meat crumbles
1. First, get a pot to start on your mac and cheese and allow it to boil for 10 minutes or so before starting the meat
2. Once you begin the meat, allow it to cook a good amount and then add seasoning (not the chili powder)
3. When both main things are done and you added Amy’s cheese to the mac, transfer the meat into the pot with the mac
4. Now is where you add your hot sauce and chili powder to your liking and enjoy!
1 pack pita breads
1 vegan ranch bottle
vegan meat crumbles
1 green pepper
1 veggie mix bag
1. Begin cooking the meat crumbles on medium and once finished seasoned as desired
2. On a seperate skillet, with diced veggies, cook the veggies in oil and season once done
3. After mixing both after they are finished, spread hummus on a pita and place the mix on the pita
4. Add hummus on the pita or as a side dipper and enjoy!
That’s all! I hope you enjoy and be sure to check out my socials @earthcheapvegan.