Updated July 29, 2021
A recipe so delicious – I had to share!
I have tried so many different ways to eat avocado toast. Now, I have discovered the way it is made best. When I first tried avocado toast, I wasn’t into it and did not understand the hype. But then, I had someone make it the right way and wow – SO good! All you have to do is follow my simple instructions below.
I have had avocado toast from highly rated breakfast spots but none as good as mine!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 avocado
- 1 slice of whole grain bread
- Red pepper flakes
- Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1 lemon (optional)
- Cut avocado in half. I usually only use one half and save the rest for later.
- Toast bread. You can use a toaster or the oven (I am in college and don’t have a toaster.)
- Take one avocado half and scoop it out. Then, use a fork to mash the avocado while adding a splash of olive oil.
- Spread the avocado onto the toasted bread. Sprinkle salt and red pepper flakes to your liking.
- If you want to add an egg on top for a balanced breakfast. Boil an egg, chop it up, and top off your toast!
- If desired, slice up a lemon and squeeze on top. It adds a zesty, delicious flavor!
It is so GOOD, extremely filling, and so easy to make. I also like to experiment with different seasonings. Lemon pepper is random, but I think it tastes really good on top.
This avocado toast is so delicious I have to refrain from eating it every single day.
Check out more recipes from GirlSpring contributors!