- Decorate Christmas Cookies — Gather your family and friends and have some fun decorating!
- Gingerbread house competition – Make some competition out of it, whilst keeping it fun!
- Build a snowman — if it is cold where you are go build a snowman and try and make it the biggest one you can!
- Christmas movie marathon — gather all your friends and watch all your favorite movies, and make a sleepover out of it!
- Last but not least you have to decorate your house! make some homemade ornaments or some colorful links to go on your tree!
- Knit a sweater — get creative!
- Go on a winter walk — enjoy the fresh air!
- Bundle up by the fire with hot chocolate — a classic how could you not!
- Roast marshmallows — yummy!
- Go lights hunting — find the best-decorated house in your neighborhood!
Looking for examples of how to implement these? Check out the articles below!
Great light tours in Birmingham!
Top Holiday Movie List with Links