1. Girls/Girls/Boys – Panic! At The Disco
– this is a song basically about how a girl and guy can be bisexual. I really like the beat and it is a very catchy song.
2. Honey – Kehlani
– I love Kehlani!! She is an amazing artist and this song is literally amazing. It’s basically her talking about her feelings towards other women and how she thinks they are beautiful. It’s a soft beautiful song and it will never not be beautiful in my opinion.
3. Same Love- Macklemore X Mary Lambert
– In this song, Macklemore tells a story about someone dealing with coming out and events that have occurred after they did come out. It tells that you can accept yourself if others don’t. Mary LAmbert’s vocals are wonderful also she sounds like an angel. (top on my list!!)
4. Girls – Girl In Red
– In ‘GIRLS” girl in red talks about hiding her feelings for other girls and debating if she should hide them and how she wrapped them up inside. She expresses how she really feels this way but she shouldn’t and she can’t help her feelings and that it’s not a phase. overall, a rocking song.
5. Curious – Hayley Kiyoko
– This song is a hit from the beginning to the end. She talks about another female companion that moves on to a guy but she’s curious if she is really happy in that relationship and if it’s serious, She also brings up their old times and old things they used to do but in the end she says she can handle it.
6. Girls Like Girls – Hayley Kiyoko
– This is yet another Hayley Kiyoko hit! She basically is saying that girls like girls just like boys do and people should just be okay with it. Which, I totally agree. Girls can like Girls just like Boys can and it shouldn’t be a problem.
7. Born This Way – Lady Gaga
– Now I’m sure many people know why this is on this list and it doesn’t need an explanation but for the people who don’t I’ll gladly explain. Lady Gaga as the icon she expresses that we are all the same girl, boy, gay, straight, etc. We are all the same and being apart of the LGBTQ+ community isn’t a choice, it’s simply the way we were born.
8. Bloom – Troye Sivan
– This is just a great LGBTQ love song that just gets your blood pumping. The lyrics, beat, his voice is the perfect package deal.
9. HIM – Sam Smith
– “HIM” is a song about Sam talking to the ‘holy father’ about his secret. The secret about him being gay and how he can’t that he is in love with another man. He also mentions that shouldn’t mean that God shouldn’t love him any different and that he hopes he doesn’t hate him for ut and how god shouldn’t care for him for it.
10. Cool For The Summer – Demi Lovato
– In this song, Demi is talking about how this summer she is exploring her sexuality and trying new things. People shouldn’t be scared or ashamed to explore their sexuality.
11. What I Need – Hayley Kiyoko X Kehlani
– Two beautiful artists coming together making great music is what this track is. They both express their love and needs from their female lovers. It is a great song just to dance and sing along to and I’d be surprised if you do listen to it and don’t do any of those things.
12. Bonus Track: Dancing Queen – ABBA
– not an LGBTQ+ song but come on.. this song will is a HIT to play at any place or party.