Starting new weeks can be very stressful, especially if you have tests to study for and time-consuming tasks to complete. Music can boost your motivation and help you get focused for the week ahead.
Making a playlist full of songs that you love is both a fun way to start your week and boost your mood. These are seven songs that you can use to start your playlist, and for a fun tasks to complete each day, you can add a new song to your playlist each day!
- “…Ready For It?” by Taylor Swift
- “Her” by Megan Thee Stallion
- “Moi” by Lolo Zouai
- “State of Grace (Taylor’s Version)” by Taylor Swift
- “Not All Who Wander Are Lost” by Lana Del Rey
- “Moves” by Suki Waterhouse
- “lowkey” by NIKI
As always, remember that you should also set aside time to rest each week, so that you can reach your full potential. Have a wonderful week!
Click here for more positive music recommendations from our GirlSpring contributor Eden!