It’s already July but that doesn’t mean that the fun has to stop! Check out this list of “must-dos” to check off your summer bucket list!
1. Throw a backyard party with your family!
Decorate, make some yummy food, and enjoy some quality time!
2. Spend a day in nature!
Go hiking, camping, surfing, swimming, lay in a hammock.
3. Fly a kite on the beach!
A traditional summer activity, you must try!
4. Explore a new city around you!
Take pictures, capture the moment, learn some new history.
5. Try a new recipe!
Maybe even try with local ingredients, or only in season items.
6. Go on a picnic with your friends!
Do a potluck and everyone bring something different.
7. Do a charcuterie party!
All of your friends and you each make different platters, such as a breakfast platter, dessert platter etc.
8. Watch the sunset and sunrise!
A beautiful classic, you should not miss out on.
9. Stargaze, and look for some constellations!
A fun game to play who can find more 🙂
10. Try a new fruit, vegetable, something you never wanted to try!
You may love it.
11. Learn a new hobby you did not get to in the school year!
Knitting, a new language, a book, surfing, painting 🙂
12. Make a bucket list for the next school year!
Research, find new things that you have never heard of.
13. Do a movie marathon with your friends!
Have everyone put two movies in a bowl and choose as many as you want.
14. Grow a plant, take care of an orchid!
See how big it can get, and how long you can make it last.
15. Go to a concert, a water park, amusement park!
A fun activity to take up an entire day 🙂