Summer, perhaps the most widely anticipated season, has finally arrived! With school out and the weather warming up, people are bound to go out and soak in some sunshine. After a long day on the beach or an active workout, it’s nice to take the time to cool down and relax with some music.
I compiled a playlist of chill and calming tunes that you can wind down to.
- Vanille fraise – L’Impératrice
- Summertime Magic – Childish Gambino
- You and Me – Shallou
- Line of Sight (feat. WYNNE & Mansionair) – ODESZA, WYNNE, Mansionair
- Peach – Broods
- Better Not (feat. Wafia) – Louis the Child, Wafia
- Till We’re in the Sea – RKCB
- Beige- Yoke Lore
- Love on the Weekend – John Mayer
- World on Fire – Louis the Child
- STAY – BLACKPINK
- Golden Hour – Kacey Musgraves
- Come Home – BAYNK, Shallou
- Tired (feat. Sophie Meiers) – Medasin, Sophie Meiers
- Ocean – Ella Vos
- Intro (Slow) – Quinn XCII
- Stay With Me – ayokay, Jeremy Zucker
- Crush Culture – Conan Gray
- Music Sounds Better With You – NEIL FRANCES
- delicate creature – iogi
- Ramen – Medasin
- Stargazing – Slushii
- Zoom Out – Moods, MALIA
- Schools Out – MEMBA
- Hearts – Tourist
Listen to the playlist on Spotify:
Summer is all about having fun and doing the things you love, but remember to take a break and wind down from time to time! Enjoy these songs and have a wonderful summer!
Need some ideas on what to do this summer? Check out some of our suggestions here!
Finished this playlist and want more? Check out one of our past playlists: Top 20 Road Trip Songs